Cloud Solutions for Healthcare
By providing consulting and managed services, we empower medical professionals with the means to deliver innovation and patient care at scale.
The healthcare industry is in the midst of a major transformation, moving towards a digital delivery model. CloudOps is a trusted, solutions-focused advisor with significant experience enabling researchers, institutions, and healthcare communities to collaborate using secure cloud platform solutions.
Healthcare is ready to succeed in the cloud
Scalability and security
Cloud solutions enable institutions to scale their resource consumption on demand - without compromising on security.
Big data and analytics
The cloud provides an Ideal platform for storing and federating big data that can be analyzed by data science and machine learning approaches to turn data into information into insights, enabling medical research to realize the promise of evidence based, precision medicine.
Patients are looking for the flexibility to replace in-person patient visits with remote options whenever possible. Cloud platforms support auto-scaling of resources to support connecting users from wherever they may be, to the help they need wherever it happens to be.
With appropriately informed consent, policy based access control and immutable records, data stored in standards-based formats in the cloud can be accessed by authorized stakeholders, ensuring software defined governance, and allowing trusted cooperation between various segments of the healthcare industry, including hospitals, clinics, pharmaceuticals, insurance, and payment.
Things to consider
- The cloud is not a destination but a journey of continuous improvement
- Operational excellence drives outcomes
- Optimize CapEx vs OpEx models of adoption
Software as a Medical Device
- Regulators have converged on the SaMD standard
- Software dealing with clinical data must be treated through a similar compliance framework as are medical devices.
- Consent based confidentiality of patient information combine with industry regulations
- SOC2 Type 2 is a foundational standard underlying many related compliance requirements and standards
- Increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks
Who we work with
Software as a Service
Innovative new healthcare applications must access cloud infrastructures that can scale on-demand. Cloud native architectures can be built from the ground up.
The application of AI on big data can accelerate medical research and healthcare delivery. The ability of researchers to innovate depends on their ability to operate with velocity, reliability, automation and scale.
After potentially decades of use, the IT systems of many institutions are broken and unable to keep up with demand. The modernization of legacy architectures is the backbone of digital transformation.
- AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Regional and community clouds in Quebec and Canada
- Ecosystem of partners
- Over 15 years of experience helping organizations build and operate cloud native platforms
- Actively working with over ten healthcare organizations across Canada
Standards and Compliance
- Supporting Software as a Service standards
- Becoming part of the Centre de services partagés du Québec
- Kubernetes Certified Service Provider
We're here to help. Contact us to start the conversation.
CloudOps solutions begin with an assessment that considers your unique business, technical, and cultural needs. Contact us using the form below and a we will get back to you within the next business day.
Learn how CloudOps is involved with Google in the CSPQ for the Quebec government.
Security for Healthcare ISVs
Read how healthcare ISVs can leverage CloudOps' consulting services to safeguard their customer's data