You aspire to be a shared services provider that will provide ITaaS to your customers (internal or external) but you are unclear on costs, timeline, technologies and how to organize the company for success. Enterprise IT software and hardware vendors have provided you with their product focused promising marketing and vision but you are looking for a practical and proven approach. Aligning the business units to support this transformation is challenging. Finance, customer support, IT, engineering, product, sales, and marketing teams are all impacted by this transformation to Cloud Operations and delivery. We help smooth and accelerate the shift to providing ITaaS.
CloudOps Transformation will help you define success and get to market faster. Becoming a cloud provider is not a project, it is a journey that requires alignment of the business on a foundation of proven operations practices and technology.
Through this engagement we provide:
- Business focused workshops defining realistic goals and costs
- Definition of market requirements
- Document minimum viable product (MVP) requirements
- Align business, technology and operations around MVP
- MVP cloud architecture and design services
- Provide a plan to build and launch MVP services
- Implement cloud product management best practices