The Economic Impact ™ of Microsoft Azure IaaS
Enterprises need consistent ways to develop, secure, and manage apps at scale across their growing hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Managing these environments is incredibly challenging and complex.
Benefits gained by interviewed customers that migrated or re-architected some or all workloads from on-premises to IaaS include:
- Greater revenue opportunities from business-to-business (B2B) and customer web channels with a solution that is more mobile and reliable, and meets scale and seasonality needs.
- Increased profits from those revenues.
- Improved production efficiency.
- Reduced datacenter, IT resource, and outsourcing costs.
- Easier and faster software and hardware management (such as patching and support).