Software Pipelines, Middleware, and Infrastructure for the Modern Enterprise
Enterprises have a responsibility to address security issues and safeguard information in order to minimize the risk of breaches and maintain the trust of their customers. The penalties for failing to comply with regulations can be harsh. Enterprises that fail to modernize legacy systems are less likely to be protected against the unique security risks offered by containers and cloud native technologies.
In this report, we explore security certifications, processes, and how responsibility is shared in different tiers.
You will learn about:
- Security challenges faced by enterprises.
- Multiple factors that make it difficult to prevent data breaches.
- The viability of security compliance as a solution.
- Common types of attacks on web applications.
- The value of industry certification and audit.
- Two options to secure parts of your application: DIY (in-house) and the managed Services approach (Security-as-a-Service).
- An introduction to CloudOps' managed services with SOC 2 security option.