A CloudOps white paper on assessing culture and processes
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increase an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity, evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes. It requires change at all levels of an organization but always begins with culture.
In this report, we explore how culture and processes can be understood within a DevOps framework and provide actionable recommendations for initiating transformation.
You will learn about:
- The importance of DevOps tools and practices for digital transformation
- How DevOps transformation takes place in three realms of a technology stack
- The principles that DevOps cultures embrace
- How to initiate value stream mapping
- How DevOps pipelines are constructed