Before and After a DevOps Transformation
A DevOps Transformation will encourage your teams to collaborate with each other and put new skills into action. It will increase the agility of their workflows.
Buy-in from business stakeholders
Reassign responsibility and accountability to reap the business benefits of an effective DevOps team.
Teams led by technology not business value
An organization’s business and technical requirements must both be taken into account when considering an IT strategy.
Reinventing the wheel with tools & practices
A digital transformation requires a strategy that considers your organization’s unique requirements.
Lack of qualified, motivated talent
The demand for technical talent is outpacing supply. Organizations must take training into their own hands.
Transform your Team into DevOps Practitioners
CloudOps offers training that will transform the members of your development and infrastructure teams to help meet business goals more efficiently.
- Use the tools
- Manage the tools
Platform Architects (SRE)
- Build the toolchain
Our transformation includes workshops on
- Infrastructure as Code
- Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
- Service Mesh
- Secrets Management
- DevOps Monitoring
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
Security and Governance
Integrate strong mechanisms throughout your code sharing and collaboration to remain in control of your data
- Reduce attack surfaces by using container-specific tooling.
- Create container security and limit the blast radius of data breaches.
- Shift security controls from operators to developers: find vulnerabilities before they’re exploited.
- Automate runtime configurations and other dependencies.