Containers and Kubernetes
CloudOps is a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider, Kubernetes Training Partner, and one of the leaders of the Kubernetes community.
From this unique position, CloudOps provides insight on new features, production use cases and adoption challenges. These workshops bridge the gap between virtualization, containers and microservices, and facilitate utilizing these tools to help your organization take advantage of this new delivery model.
Duration and delivery: Virtual Meetings over 1, 2 or 3 Days
One day Containers: CAD $1000/attendee
Two day Kubernetes: CAD $2500/attendee
Three day bundle: CAD $3000/attendee
Experience using Linux CLI and a general understanding of virtualization and container technology.
Mac, Linux OS or Windows laptop with SSH client (putty, cygwin), web browser supporting HTML5.
- Review of key concepts: container lifecycles and orchestration of container deployments
- Intro to Kubernetes and its features
- Self-Managed vs. Managed K8s overview
- K8s Architecture Overview
- Packaging container applications (Deployments, Daemonsets, Statefulsets)
- Data Persistence with K8s
- Application Deployment strategies
- Observability and maintenance
- Debugging best practices
- General Security Spotlight, attack vectors exploration
- Local environment setup and best practice
- Limits and quotas, fighting unbound usage and costs
- Services and networking introduction
- Synthesis of all concepts with Final Lab
- Open Office Hours, Whiteboarding, and Ad-Hoc discussion as needed
Our three day bundle workshop is training for the CKA/CKAD exams, in addition to a one-day prep session per exam. Contact us for more details.