Kubernetes For Users
CloudOps is a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider, Kubernetes Training Partner, and one of the leaders of the Kubernetes community.
From this unique position, CloudOps provides insight on new features, production use cases and adoption challenges. These workshops bridge the gap between virtualization, containers and microservices, and facilitate utilizing these tools to help your organization take advantage of this new delivery model.
- Review of key concepts: container lifecycles and orchestration of container deployments
- Intro to Kubernetes and its features
- Self-Managed vs. Managed K8s overview
- K8s Architecture Overview
- Labels, Selectors, Annotations
- Packaging container applications (Deployments, Daemonsets, Statefulsets)
- Standard Networking and Services
- Data Persistence with K8s
- Volumes, Dynamic PVs, PVCs
- Application Deployment strategies
- Native Observability and ecosystem options
- Setting Application Limits and quotas
- Taints, Tolerations, Node and Pod Affinities
- Working in a CloudNative Team and ecosystem tools
- Fighting unbound usage and costs
- Disaster Recovery and Backup Strategies
- General Security Spotlight, attack vectors exploration
- RBAC Authorization
- General Best practices
- Synthesis of all concepts with Final Lab
- Open Office Hours, and Ad-Hoc discussion as needed
Your Learning Journey with Us
- A live and interactive, multi-day workshop with expert instructors and lab assistants
- Live demos and Q&As baked into the format
- Chat with instructors and bounce ideas around with fellow students in real time
- Bang up to date content, unlike pre-recorded courses
- Workshops run on actual product Grade Infra, working with tools like Grafana, ArgoCd, Rancher and other ecosystems tools that are weaved throughout the 3-days
- Covers CKAD (Certified Kubernetes Developer) exam topics and so much more, including monitoring workloads, efficiency navigating resources, best practices, practical and theoretical skills
- Focus on building and operating Kubernetes-native applications
- Our instructors and lab assistants are on hand to support when users return to the real world.
CloudOps by Aptum is one of only a handful of Certified Kubernetes Training Partner and Kubernetes Service Providers delivering Kubernetes’ training since their inception.
Our three day bundle workshop is training for the CKA/CKAD exams, in addition to a one-day prep session per exam. Contact us for more details.