CloudMC: IaaS and SDN/NFV Portal for Service Providers
As regional, shared and wholesale service providers launch or consider implementing their cloud and network services, it is difficult for them to productize and deliver their portfolio with a unified experience for themselves, their resellers and end users. Furthermore, competition is putting pressure on them to expedite their time-to-market for delivering and monetizing enterprise services such as multi-cloud computing, storage, security, SD-WAN, uCPE and more.
The CloudMC Advantage
CloudMC is an API-driven, built-for-cloud-from-the-ground-up portal to deliver, operationalize and monetize service offerings. CloudMC has been used in production for over four years now and has deployments with major telecommunications companies across seven countries (including Canada, USA, Panama, Colombia, Curacao and Cayman Islands). It enables service providers to deliver their entire portfolio of multi-vendor (open source or proprietary) IaaS and SDN/NFV products and services to market through a single pane of glass. It reduces operational expenses with multi-level, multi-tenancy and elastic platform scalability, creating a strong foundation for building IT ecosystems.
Multi-cloud service orchestration management and provisioning, including product catalogs, licensing, billing, metering and secure-by-design, role-based access control (RBAC) user management are at the core of CloudMC. This self-service portal can be deployed through a variety of models including: dedicated on-premises, hosted or as-a-service.
Optimize your cloud delivery channels
Multi-channel go to market
- Multi-level multi-tenant reseller model
- Multi-level white labelling
- Offer utility and term pricing
Rapid time to revenue
- Efficient on-boarding (in a matter of weeks)
- Automated trial provisioning and management
- On-demand resource provisioning
Security & Governance
Secure user & environment management
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Fine-grained role-based access control (RBAC)
- Service provider license management & billing
Automation to increase efficiency
- Integrated CMS-backed knowledge base
- In-platform notifications and alerting
- Resource creation wizard
Application and Service Aggregation
More and more service provider functionality is being offered as-a-service. These applications span multiple vendors, users silos, and authentication types with the service entry points scattered across multiple URLs. Moreover, legacy services are often unable to offer single sign-on through modern protocols.
Master Portal solves these issues by delivering secure single sign-on (SSO) across all applications and services through a single portal. Master Portal enables service providers to aggregate new and existing services, regardless of whether the application is on the internet or behind the service provider’s firewall and without requiring code changes to the target application. Service providers can securely manage users by enabling or revoking user access to their application and services portfolio, all through a single UI.
- Deliver, operationalize and monetize IaaS as a regional cloud, dedicated private cloud and/or hybrid multi-cloud.
- Deploy, scale and manage Kubernetes cluster(s) on bare metal, private or public cloud.
- SDN/NFV Portal-as-a-Service
- Deliver, operationalize and monetize a large portfolio of cloud and networking services (SD-WAN, uCPE, etc).
- Service Orchestration from the Data Centre to the Edge