Advanced Containers and Kubernetes
During this workshop you will learn:
- Day to day operations and best practices around Kubernetes;
- Concepts around HA, securing, logging and monitoring of Kubernetes.
This workshop is available on Azure, GCP and AWS.
Duration: 2 days
$3000/attendee (minimum 3 attendees)
- Experience using Linux CLI and a general understanding of virtualization and container technology;
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes concepts and features.
Mac, Linux OS or Windows laptop with SSH client (putty, cygwin), web browser supporting HTML5
- Advanced Scheduling
- Advanced Networking
- Advanced Helm
- Third Party Resources
- Kubernetes Operators
- Rkt as an alternative to Docker and CRI
- Cloud Provider Configurations
- Securing etcd
- Cluster High Availability
- Logging Best Practices
- Monitoring and Alerting Best Practices
- Deployment Best Practices
- Microservices Best Practices