CloudOps’ Workshops are Eligible for the PACME Program
Thursday, May 7, 2020 – CloudOps is pleased to announce participation in the Programme actions concertées pour le maintien en emploi (PACME) offered by the Government of Quebec.
The purpose of the PACME program is to support businesses that have experienced a decline in their operations as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is a program of the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale, offered in collaboration with the Commision des partenaires du marché du travail, which aims to provide direct financial support to businesses in order to promote training and the implementation of good human resources management practices. It also aims to optimize the operation of businesses on the labour market and help them get back on their feet more quickly once the situation has stabilized.
Through PACME, organizations will be able to receive from the Government of Quebec reimbursement of eligible expenses for business training projects. Training courses eligible for reimbursement through PACME include:
1. Basic employee training
3. Digital skills training;
4. Continuing training related to the company’s activities, whether or not directly related to the position held by the trained employee;
5. Training recommended by professional orders;
6. Training made necessary for the resumption of the company’s activities;
7. Training related to a strategy for adjusting or modifying company activities in the context of economic uncertainty related to COVID-19 that makes it possible to maintain or diversify the company’s activities (health, teleworking, etc.); and
8. Training to enable the retraining of workers.
CloudOps’ DevOps workshops are eligible for reimbursement through PACME, as they empower employees with the skills required to build and operate cloud native application platforms.
To register for the program, organizations will have to complete an online application. Projects will be accepted until September 30, 2020, or until the budget envelope of $100 million is exhausted. CloudOps has prepared an application guide that will provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying to the PACME program. The application guide can be downloaded here.