CloudMC: IaaS Portal for Service Providers
The CloudMC Advantage
On-premises software that provides a one stop, self-service portal for cloud service orchestrator management and provisioning, including product catalogs, licensing, billing and metering.
On-prem ITaaS business platform
Define, configure, manage and deliver IaaS, NFV and related IT services to end-users for traditional and cloud native workloads.
Open SDK and APIs
An extensible platform with an open SDK and API, designed to orchestrate multiple cloud infrastructure services.
Tribrid cloud metering & billing
Three modes of cloud infrastructure delivery; shared regional cloud, dedicated private cloud and public hyperscale cloud (such as AWS, Azure and GCP).
Run on open source
Enables regional cloud providers to leverage the flexibility, control and automation of leading open source infrastructure platforms such as OpenStack and Apache CloudStack.
Optimize your IaaS sales channels
Multi-channel go to market
- Multi-level multi-tenant reseller model
- Multi-level white label
- Offer utility and term pricing
Rapid time to revenue
- Efficient on-boarding
- Automated trial provisioning and management
- On-demand resource provisioning
Security & Governance
Secure user & environment management
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Fine-grained Role Based Access Control
- Service provider license management & billing
Automation to increase efficiency
- Integrated CMS-backed knowledge base
- In-platform notifications and alerting
- Resource creation wizard
Take control of your experience
- Supports Multi-cloud integrations
- Open SDK to integrate new services
- Open API and automation tools
- Deliver IaaS as a regional cloud, dedicated private cloud and/or hybrid cloud via a self-serve portal for customers and partners.
- Enable a regional ecosystem of resellers with multi-level and multi-tenant delivery model.
- Deliver “IT-as-a-service” including:
- Virtual data center services
- Containers as a Service
- Metal as a Service
- Delivering a NFVi-as-service platform to regional network service providers for vCPE (virtual customer premise equipment) and VAS (value added services like Clean Pipe, Malware Services, Content Filtering).
- Shared Service Providers