Join the CloudOps Team
We are growing and always looking for great people. If you are looking to build your career within a tight-knit team with lots of ambition, and you like to work and play with the latest cloud technologies, we want to hear from you. Check out our open positions below. If you don’t see your dream job, don’t worry — it might be right around the corner, so please apply anyway!
For more than 10 years, CloudOps has been an internationally recognized leader in cloud computing, with our headquarters in historic Griffintown, Montreal. We value our employees, offer flexible work schedules, a casual dress code, weekly happy hour, and more.
CloudOps has be certified as a Remarkable Employer based on employee feedback and this is what our staff values most:
- CloudOps respects its commitments to employees and customers
- Teams collaborate well and trust each other
- CloudOps understands and meets personal needs when it is possible
- Supervisors are well aware of their employees’ skills, knowledge and potential
- Participation in company decision-making and taking initiative is encouraged
- Employees are encouraged to use creativity and submit ideas to improve work processes
We are currently looking for DevOps Cloud Administrator, well versed in cloud-based IaaS services (like AWS) and Linux platforms.
As part of the CloudOps Managed Application Platform group, your objective is to provide the highest level of support to CloudOps customers. This includes supporting, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as well as acting as a key member of the DevOps team. The position requires a balance between technical knowledge across multiple disciplines, and strong interpersonal skills.